Acupuncture and Weight Loss
Acupuncture is a procedure that involves inserting filiform or solid, thin needles into specific points on your body. One thing that you can use acupuncture in Brick is to help you lose weight. When using this treatment, it can help to regulate your neuroendocrine system, which affects your Body Mass Index (BMI). In addition to using acupuncture, you will also need to have a healthy lifestyle and diet. With this treatment, they insert the needles about ¼ of an inch but can be up to a ½ inch need. How deep will depend on the desired effects to help improve the flow of Q (energy) through your body and style of acupuncture.
Acupuncture in Point Pleasant can help with the following to help you lose weight.
- Reduce your appetite—the two hunger hormones in your body are Leptin, which tells your body it is full and ghrelin, which tells your body it is hungry. With acupuncture, it can help to modulate the levels of these two hormones. This will help to curb your snacking and overeating habits plus reduce your appetite.
- Reduce inflammation—when talking about inflammation, it includes your muscles, gut, and other tissues in your body that can slow down your metabolism. This can strain your digestive, immune, and cardiovascular systems. By fixing this issue and regulating the immune responses of your body, can help to optimize weight loss and reduce oxidative stress.
- Improves digestion—using acupuncture in Brick the pressure points they use will be along with your kidney and stomach channel systems. Doing this can help with the function of your digestive system and help to increase the number of nutrients your body absorbs. When you improve gut and digestion health, it will address issues with bloating and constipation along with other issues that can lead to gaining, instead of losing, weight.
- Boosts your metabolism—acupuncture, can help to stimulate the pituitary and thyroid glands. They are the key players in metabolism. When these endocrine glands, can increase the baseline metabolism. This will help make daily activities and exercise more effective and improve fat-burning. You will burn more calories and lose weight.
- Hormone production—when your hormones are out of balance, they can negatively impact other body systems. Using acupuncture along with Chinese herbs can effectively balance out your hormone level.
With acupuncture in Point Pleasant, it can give you long-lasting relief with needing to use invasive surgery, crash diets, excessive exercise, or dietary medications. All you need is some time for the treatment, a small amount of energy, and a healthy diet. When you use acupuncture for weight loss, there will be certain areas of your body that they will focus on. These are the stomach, kidney, and spleen channel systems because they are related to food intake and digestion. They will even use the ear because it is related to your mouth and appetite.
If you have tried other ways to lose weight, before thinking about surgery, try acupuncture, eat healthy, and exercise to see if these invasive things can help you lose weight.
This article is not intended for diagnostic purposes.