Panty liners are an integral part of a woman’s daily personal hygiene. They are thin liners that can be used by women during their non period days. For women who are looking for an everyday savior to feel all-day fresh, dry, clean, and comfortable down there, panty liners are the best choice. Today, one can easily get the best panty liners in India offered by top-most brands. In this blog, you will get to know all about the panty liners and the reasons to use them.
What exactly a panty liner is?
Vaginal discharge is a common and natural phenomenon. Vagina produces discharge to keep itself moist. However, the wetness may create discomfort and even irritation around the area. It is advisable to wear a panty liner to prevent the chances of discomfort.
A panty liner or daily liner is a thin, absorbent pad usually worn to absorb vaginal discharge or light menstrual flow. Many women use panty liners daily to protect their underwear from vaginal discharge. Whereas some use it primarily mid-cycle (during ovulation) to manage their increased vaginal discharge. Just like pads, panty liners must be changed every three to four hours for improved hygiene. In simple words, panty liners are just like pads but a little thinner. They are best to prevent stains while keeping the area clean and dry.
Why use panty liners?
Here are some of the key reasons to use a panty liner every day:
- To feel fresh all day long: Panty liners are best to use to absorb the daily vaginal discharge. Panty liners are specifically designed to absorb vaginal discharge, urine leakages, and even menstrual spots. These can be worn comfortably every day. They not only keep a woman fresh and clean all day long but also make them more confident and comfortable.
- To absorb daily vaginal discharge: Women usually experience a white sticky discharge and there is nothing to worry about. It is normal to get a white discharge. In fact, vaginal discharge is a sign of a healthy vagina. It is a natural process of the vagina doing self-cleansing. The glands in the cervix and vaginal wall produce essential lubrication to guard the genital area against injury or tearing and to keep the vagina clean and moist. Other reasons for vaginal discharge can be ovulation and arousal. Wearing a panty liner can be very helpful for keeping the area clean and also to keep underwear dry and stain-free.
- To manage surprise periods: A large number of women choose to wear panty liners to manage surprise periods. Many women can’t keep track of their periods may be due to an uneven period cycle or any other reason. Panty liners are a great savior in case the period pops up unexpectedly. By using daily liners women can avoid landing in embarrassing moments which means no big messes and no ruining of their favorite clothes.
- For lighter menstruation spots: Panty liners are a good choice for the times when flow turns in light spots, especially the last day of periods. Wearing a sanitary pad during lighter periods might make a woman feel uncomfortable. Thus, panty liners can be used to get enough protection without feeling uncomfortable or uneasy.
- To manage light incontinence: Incontinence usually refers to the inability to control when urine passes through the urethra. One of the most common types of light urinary incontinence is stress incontinence. It generally takes place while someone laughs hard or jumps. Stress Incontinence is also a common issue after giving birth. Therefore, there is nothing to feel embarrassed about. To keep the area dry and clean, one can use panty liners as these are extremely good to use against these leakages. Panty liners work as a light and dry padding for light urinary incontinence.
- To maintain good intimate hygiene: It’s absolutely normal to experience vaginal discharge anytime during the day. However, the wetness can make one feel damp and uncomfortable. This happens especially during workouts. Staying wet for long can irritate the area and may even lead to infection. To avoid this, panty liner is the best solution. It helps in maintaining a fresh and clean feel all day long. One important thing to keep in mind is that if you are using a daily liner, make sure to change it every 3 to 5 hours for better intimate hygiene.
How to use a panty liner?
Panty liners are worn exactly like sanitary or period pads. Just stick the adhesive side of the panty liner to your panty to keep it securely in one place. That’s it. And you are good to go. It is very thin, thus keeping the user extremely comfortable while making them feel fresh and clean all day.
So, these are some of the key reasons why women must include panty liners in their daily hygiene routine. Just like sanitary pads, panty liners are also available easily at any medical store. One can also find a variety of panty liners online in India from different brands. Just make sure to choose the best brand that assures the superior quality of women’s hygiene products.
Looking for perfect wedding bands!
Best Halloween Costumes ever.
Myths about contact lenses.
Why home renovation needs time?
Best tips to choose swim spa.