How to Make Your Hair Hygienic?
Life is never going to be perfect, but your hairs could be. Men have too many issues of hair than women as studies have shown. They want to dig out every flaw and treat it. They always want to puzzle out the blemishes and weaknesses of the scalp. And want to make hair look healthy and nourishing. The more hair will groom, the more it will be cherished. Here is written about every guidance that you are looking for.
Q. What are the causes of hair damage?
ANS: Heat, sun rays, pollution mainly cause hair damage and make it dehydrated. We mainly go outside without any hair moisturizer and UV protection which makes our hair damaged, smelly, and poor.
- Thermal Tools: The heat styling tools break down the natural oils and protein and weaken hair scalp by which your hair starts falling.
- Sun Rays: If your hairs are longer exposed, then the rays might damage the hair cuticle and leads to thinness.
- Air Pollution: If your hair is unprotected and exposed, then the dirt in the environment weakens your scalp. The unhygienic gases can make your hair thin and may lead to ill-timed baldness.
Wear a hat to cover your head when going outside in the sun, it will become an obstacle for sun rays, and air pollution to harm your hair. Use less heat when styling your hair or use alternatives to make a new hairstyle. Keeping your hair hydrated is something very useful as it overcomes half of the problem just by doing it. Because dehydration is the main cause of hair issues and diseases and you can correct it anytime by doing the following steps.
1. Humidify the Scalp
Rinse with purified water
Wash your hair thrice a week with clean water; water should be cleaned because polluted water can damage your hair extremely bad. Washing your hair often will make it drier.
Use a wide bristle Comb
Make a partition and gently comb your hair from back to top to increase the blood flow, which will help hair grow strong. You can use some available hair comb for men online at very affordable prices and very useful for your hairs too.
Let the natural air-dry your hair; it will keep your hair hydrated and humidified, and comb after drying your hair properly to avoid hair fall.
2. Cleaning and Sanitizing
Choose your shampoo wisely
Use a Shampoo containing herbal and useful ingredients, which do not consist of chemicals like sulphates and silicones due to which your hair becomes frizzy and more damaged.
Using a suitable conditioner can make your hair soft and healthy, prevents breakouts and tangling. It will give your hair a groom touch, and you will feel comfy.
3. Hair Masks and Alternative
Hair masks for dry hair
- Egg White + strawberries; provides protein
- Banana + olive oil + Avocado; moisturizes scalp
- Curd + Apple cider vinegar; For Cleansing
- Coconut oil + peppermint oil; For hydrating
- Egg White + Yogurt; prevents inflammation
- Honey + Yogurt + Lemon; Makes Shiny and soft
- Buttermilk + Lemon; Strengthen the scalp
- Banana + Honey; reduce dryness
- Pumpkin + Coconut oil; For Softening
- Olive oil + Honey + Lemon + Avocado; for split ends and detangling
- Sweet potato + Brown sugar + Yogurt; prevents Hair fall
Apply for 30 to 40 minutes and rinse it with warm water to reduce dryness. Do it twice a week until the outcome. All these homemade remedies are useful and give your hair a new look.
Hair masks for oily hair :
- Lemon + Jojoba Oil; for dandruff.
- Apple Cider Vinegar + Lavender Oil; reduce Smell
- Aloe Vera Gel + Lemon; for pollution damage
- Baking Soda + Castor Oil + Aloe Vera Gel; for growing
- Tea Tree Oil + Egg White ; prevents hair fall
- Yogurt + Honey + Rosewater; make shiny and silky
- Green Tea + Essential Oil; For refreshing scalp
- Whitening Clay (Multani mitti) + Honey + Castor Oil; for long hair
- Yogurt + Honey + Egg Yolk; for smooth and hydrated hair
Apply for 1 hour and rinse it with cold water. Do it twice a week. These all ingredients are rich in vitamins which will help your hair grow strong and keep your hair healthy and fresh.
- Wash your Hair with these Alternatives
- Baking Soda
Take two tablespoons of baking soda in a cup with the same amount of water, mix it and pour it on your head, massage two to three minutes and wash it off with cold water. It is far better than using shampoos.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Take half a cup of vinegar with less water and pour it on your head, leave it for 6 minutes and rinse it with cold water.
- Egg Yolk
Take an egg yolk, mix it well, add two drops of Lemon and massage your scalp with it for a few minutes, rinse it with cold water.
4. Nosh, Eat and Taste
Nourishment and intake of Protein, Vitamins, and healthy fats are as much important as hair care because the inflammation inside must be cured to overcome the inflammation of the outer surface. Biotin, Vitamin C, D, E, Iron, Omega-3 fatty acids are the nutrients that help hair grow stronger. There are many foods and fruits having fibre that can make our Hair problem resolved and make our scalp naturally effective to grow smooth hair.
”You got to nourish your body, to flourish your aura!”.
- Fatty Fish
- Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Peppers
- Nuts Seeds
- Chia seeds
- Red Pepper
- Don’t wash your hair by rubbing your hair, wash it by massaging gently.
- Don’t skip the conditioner. Use it after shampoo every time.
- Don’t dry your hair by rubbing it with a towel, let it dry by itself, or tie a cotton cloth on your head to let your hair dry quickly.
- Don’t comb your hair while your hair is wet.
- Don’t use excessive heat on your hair, avoid using tools which can damage your hair, use less heat if necessary.
- Don’t wash your hair with hot water.
- Don’t use setting spray, which can make your hair vulnerable and leads to hair fall.
- Don’t tie your hair tightly as it makes it weak.
- Don’t dye your hair often, as it contains an extreme amount of chemicals.
- Don’t comb your hair brutally.
- Don’t let your hair be damaged by saltwater and chlorine.
- Don’t over wash with shampoo and conditioner.
- Don’t expose your hair while going outside.
- Don’t try chemical treatments so much.
- Don’t style your hair without priming.
- Don’t skip oiling your hair twice a week.
Invest your time in taking care of your body that is the only investment you will never regret about. Keeping your body in shape, and healthy is the essential thing to do. This gives us self confidence, self-esteem, energy and stress free lives which makes our life easier and happier.