MIS Webmail: The Ultimate Guide
It was just a matter of a few years ago that the students used to go through immense stress and efforts to get the required information. The research was one of the most challenging tasks as they would require visiting the library or reading many articles. Even after such efforts, none can guarantee the exact information and end up investing in the wrong resources.
Well, with the evolution of the Internet and rapid advancements in technology, the situations are not the same anymore now. Online learning systems that are accessible through mobile phones, mainly through the internet service webmail in Australia are highly efficient now.
Originated in Queensland especially for the students to get access to free education, this was a highly appreciable step. MIS webmail is way more preferable than school or university for the students through online classes.
How to set up the MIS webmail account?
It takes only a few steps to set up the MIS webmail account, all you need is a device with an internet connection. Here are the steps to be followed
- Open any browser on your pc, tablet, or mobile and search for the link https://oslp.eq.edu.au/.
- Enter your mobile phone number or log in using your existing Microsoft or Google Account. Once done, you can later log in using the username and password.
- You can also go for the QGov account option for the business account.
- Go through the terms and conditions while setting up the new account, and then click on the continue button.
- A confirmation code will be sent to your mobile phone number or email address.
- Enter the code on the displayed box, click continue and start exploring the options readily available in the account.
How to reset your password? (Learner Unique Identifier password)
- If you forgot your password, you can always use your Initial password for students i.e. provided D/MM format.
- Enter your 10-digit LUI and the initial right password on the login page.
- To recover the password, you will go to the webpage with the URL https://account.qld.gov.au/maintenance/forgottenpassword.html.
- You can recover your password using two ways i.e. from Mail or through SMS.
- Change your password and click on save in the appeared prompt.
How to log in?
Once the registration and the whole setup process is completed, you need to just follow the steps provided below
- Open any browser and visit the URL https://oslp.eq.edu.au/
- The log-in box will appear on your screen to provide the email ID and password.
- Enter the details and click on get started. (If you are facing any issues, you can always look out for technical or customer support to get the right/updated methods to access it).
Why is the webmail created?
The goal of the EQ webmail is to provide free education to the students. It works to improve the skills of the students who want education. Besides, it has tons of tools and options for ease of access to the students including tutorials and online classes.
It is a great option for small firms to assist in their growth by educating themselves. Not only this, the students can take great benefits from this platform to set up their businesses with high quality education from the government of Australia.
How does the webmail work?
The webmail is a simple, hassle-free set up with a user-friendly interface that students can access easily. Being run by the government also means, there won’t be any type of complications while using the platform in anyways.
On top of this, it is pretty easy to send an email using this platform. To access an online class, all you need is to click on the unique email id from the school management. If your email ID and password are safe with you, you can access the platform anytime using the details.
Some notable points on EQ webmail
The EQ webmail is funded and administered by the government department of the Queensland state. It is free to attend for every student and is open for all the residents to learn arts or train in the chosen field. Well, there is some extra free for extra goods and services like carnivals, textbooks, magazines, and school photos although the education is completely free.
MIS webmail is a great step towards educating every student free of cost. It takes the whole conventional classroom education to a whole new level by supporting the students who are seeking education.
Know more about wearable watches!