Powerful Tips To Boost Immunity with Ayurvedic Immune Booster Capsule
Humans have a very basic immune system during the time of birth. With constantly interacting with the microbes present in the environment, as well as the one in our gut, we tend to learn and fight against microbes. This further helps to strengthen and build the immune system.
Body produces out certain kinds of cells, immunomodulatory chemicals, and enzymes which has a capacity to attack pathogens. It can also prevent diseases from developing in the body. When this body’s response against pathogens weakens, it results to low body immunity.
In order to improve your immunity level, one should include Immusol Capsules. This Ayurvedic immunity capsules consist of Ashwagndha, Satavari, Giloy, Sonth, Lahsun, Haldi, Shuddha Shilajeet, Kalmegh which helps boost body immunity. The dosage could be 1-2 Capsule, 2-3 times a day. It is recommended to consume Immusol Capsules only after consulting with your physician.
Factors that cause a negative impact on our immune system
- Imbalanced diet plan – A diet that does not contain a proper nutrition value is an unbalanced diet. If there is an excess intake of processed sugars, as well as an artificial flavoring in the food, are the major reasons to affect your immune system. Eating disorders such as anorexia can also be a reason for nutritional imbalance.
- Excessive intake of alcohol – Physicians are aware of the negative impact of consuming alcohol and recovery from illness. Some researches show with regular intake of alcohol can weaken the immunity of the body and kills the effectiveness against pathogens.
- Poor sleeping patterns – If you are constantly changing your sleep patterns it can weaken down your immunity system.
- High-stress level – With an increase in the cortisol level present in the bloodstream results in reduces focus on nourishment of your immune system.
Factors that help in boosting body immunity in Ayurveda
- Balanced diet – You should have a well-balanced diet which consists of all six kinds of tastes in your food so that all kind nutrients goes into your body.
- Regular exercise – A regular yoga practice on regularly can help make physically active as well as improve your immune system.
- Spices – It is very important to include spices in your daily meal course. This is because most of the spices have a higher level of oxygen radicals that can absorb in abundance. It can also help in reducing cell damage and maintain the immunity levels in the body.
- Ayurvedic herbs – Start including herbs such as ashwagandha and amla in your diet.
- Regular Detox: Regular detox to the body is a must. It is always advisable to plan for fasting at least once a year. This will help to remove all the anti-toxicants from the body that can also help to improve your immune system.
It is advisable to consume Immusol Capsules daily. This Ayurvedic immunity capsules not only improve your immunity system but also helps to prevent viral infections or bacterial.