Pros and Cons of the FULL SIZE MATTRESS
Mattresses are very comfortable, but there are times when sizes add to this comfort and make sleeping better. When the size of the bed does not fit anymore or it causes discomfort or irritation to the mood and sleep; it can be the cue to go for a Full size mattress. Full size mattresses give the double blessing of comfort and space to stretch out. For more information about a king single mattress please reach out to Chiropedic.
A full size mattress measures 54 inches wide by 75 inches long. It is said to be well suited for those who love to snuggle and petite people. It can also go for those who love space to stretch out while sleeping or resting don’t forget to grab yourself a lovely mattress before Christmas. The full size mattress does not necessarily cater for tall people as it can cause their feet to dangle over or they would be forced to fold their legs.
Benefits of a Full Size Mattress
- -It is best suited to small rooms; Takes up less space in a room where having space is required
- -It can take more than one person and this is why it is best suited to couples
- -It adds to the appearance and style of your room
- -It allows a single person space to roll from one end to the other; it works well for single sleepers.
- -It costs less
- -It is lighter and allows for easy movement
Disadvantages of a Full Size Mattress
- -The length is not suited to tall people (people who are not taller than a 5’10).
- -It does not give the comfort required for couples who sleep with pets and couples with active sleeping partners who toss and turn or take up a lot of the bed space.
- -It does not cater for families
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FULL SIZE MATTRESSES
Does the mattress size really matter?
Considering well that there is a full size mattress and also a full extra-long, it now depends on who you are, how many people would be using the mattress and how spacious you want your mattress. The size would be according to the taste and health as well as comfort of the buyer. Full size mattresses are often attributed to couples, but even a single person can make use of a full size.
What is the most common mattress size?
A full size mattress is the most common, aside a Twin Size XL that is known for college dormitories. A full size mattress amounts around 14% of the sales made on mattresses.
What size of mattress do I need?
When it is just a person who wants to make use of the mattress, it is recommendable to go for you to go for a Twin Size or a Twin Size XL mattress (for those that are taller).
Are full size mattresses good for two adults?
Apart from being attributed to be best used and suited to petite people, the full size mattresses can take more than a person (it accommodates two). It kills two birds with a stone as it does not take up much space, and it also fulfils its purpose of aesthetics and takes two people (that are not so tall (tall people are catered for with the full XL)).
THE COMMON MATTRESS SIZES
- -The Twin Size mattress: A Twin Size mattress measure 38 inches wide by 75 inches long and it is also known as the single.
- -Twin XL: A Twin XL mattress measures 38 inches wide and 80 inches long and is made for taller people and is commonly used in college dorms.
- -A full size mattress: A Full Size mattress measures 54 inches wide by 75 inches long which is also known as a double.
- -A Full Extra Long: A Full Extra Long mattress measures 54 inches wide by 80 inches long.
- -Queen Size: A Queen Size mattress measures 60 inches wide by 80 inches long. This is by far the most common size for mattress known today because it is large enough to take two people and still not occupy a lot of space in your bedroom.
- -Standard King size: A Standard King Size mattress measures 76 inches wide by 80 inches long. It gives a lot of extra space and is great for couples. This is really comfortable for those who love to roll over to each end of the mattress without impediments.
- -The California king size: The California King mattress measures 72 inches wide by 84 inches long. It is the longest mattress found and it is recommended for people who are over the height of 6 feet 2; this would enable the legs to stretch out without your legs hanging out over the mattress’ edge.
Full size mattresses can work quite well for those who do not love to share their beds and still want the space; the sleeping pattern, health, and health are key factors for consideration. A full size mattress put simply, is a mattress that works well for couples though not really suited to active sleeping couples. It works well for small rooms and is quite pocket friendly and easy to move around which means its positions can be switched easily.