If you’re a coffee lover, it would be easy to understand someone your own kind, of course. You can talk about caffeine all day, trade stories related to it and visit all the coffee shops you want.
But what if you’re not into coffee or just not as much into it as the other person? Worse, if you are completely not into coffee. Don’t worry, all is not lost. That relationship may not look too promising at first, but there are certainly things you can do to make it work.
Check out best electric scooter guide.
Whether the one you’re dating is into black coffee or cappuccino, Caffitaly capsules or Nespresso compatible pods or prefers to drink coffee at home or at the coffee shop, there are some things you need to know. It would certainly be good to come prepared for things that might come your way.
- Coffee lovers have their own favourite type of coffee and it’s likely not what you drink. So don’t be surprised if they order something different than what you expected them to get.
- “Too much caffeine” is something they might tell themselves so they can justify drinking more coffee. Translation? They probably can’t help but drink multiple cups per day. Sorry in advance if they’re always up at night when you want to sleep!
- They will judge your taste in food by how well it goes with their cup of joe. If you think that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, guess again. Coffee is what they’re always thinking about in terms of food!
- If they see someone else drinking their preferred beverage, they’ll ask them if it’s good or not—even if it’s an acquaintance or a complete stranger! They are very curious when it comes to coffee and often want to learn everything there is to know about a specific type or product.
- You should buy them gadgets related to making coffee because this is their love language. Whether it’s a new French press, Nespresso compatible pods or some specialty beans from a different part of the world, get ready to give them the right present. After seeing their reaction, you’d probably be thanking us no end.
- So there’s a newly opened coffee shop near where they work. You can rest assured that your potential partner would want to visit the place and try out their coffee. But that only means more time you can share with them!
You need to be aware of these things when dating a coffee lover so that you can be prepared for their quirks and habits. Just like you would with any other partner, make sure to learn more about what they love and try your best to support them in those endeavours!
After all, it’s the little things that count when it comes to relationships—even if there’s a chance that coffee might be at the centre of it all. Thanks for reading, and hopefully, things turn out well for you!