Top 10 Stunning Tourist Destinations one should visit for a lifetime experience in India
Top 10 Stunning Tourist Destinations: India is filled with numerous destinations that give the perfect reflection of special ones and here are the top 10 dream places to visit in India that you should begin with.
India is one of the most colorful places in the world being a perfect blend of eye-pleasing scenic beauty and heart-winning hospitality. With more than 15 top-rated tourist attractions in the world, India is one of the most preferred countries for special occasions.
May it be the top destinations for a honeymoon or the most preferred attraction for vacations, one can find every place in India? Here are the top 10 most dream places to visit in India for different occasions that one must go through.
- Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu: – A magical sunset amidst the gorgeous beauty of green trees makes a perfect combination for a romantic date with your better half. KanyaKumari is one such mesmerizing destination with tons of romantic spots that one should never miss. This southernmost tip of India delivers the fabulous sunset view that people across the globe crave.
Surrounded by the waters of the Indian Ocean and the Bay of Bengal, Kanyakumari is the only place with more than 20 romantic destinations.With innumerous beachfront resorts and fun activities, it comes under the top dream places to visit in India for couples.
- The Taj Mahal, Agra: – Being the infamous symbol of love and one of the seven wonders, the Taj Mahal is probably the best place to visit with your loved ones. Built by the legendary Mughal Emperor, ShahJahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz, it is located amidst greenery.
The precious materials and stones used in the monument make you feel the glory of the post from every corner. But, with the travel to Agra, you can also combine some special activities like safari to make your trip unforgettable.
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh: – Covered with the mind-boggling green mountains surrounded by snow-covered ranges, Manali is the first choice for sunny days. Beautiful migratory birds, Rohtang Pass trek, and compelling resorts conclude Manali as one of the dream places to visit in India in Summer.
Whether you are up for bagging a ton of sweet memories with your loved ones or capture stunning images, Manali is the way to go. It comes under the most beautiful places of the world with the breathtaking scenic beauty of nature all around.
- Auli, Dehradun: – What about visiting the coolest place in India in the burning heat and unsustainable humidity of summer? Auli offers exactly this with not only being the coolest place in the country but also as the popular skiing destination. Yes, you are about to ski in summer after getting to Auli in Dehradun.
The most appealing snow capped mountains accompanied by the green pastures all around the living spaces, Auli is certainly the best choice. Whether it is about a dream wildlife view or a magic photoshoot session, Auli offers everything for your summer.
- Rameshwaram, Tamil Nadu: – Want to add some unique and adventurous experience to your Wishlist during vacations? Well, we also have Rameshwaram, one of the most unique places to visit in India. With a load of fun activities to complement your week off with your friends and family members, it has everything you were looking for.
Be it the insane scenic views of Ram Setu or the magical floating stones on the water, Rameshwaram delivers nature’s best always. It is also one of the best places where the colorful Indian culture sparkles at every inch of the holy and peaceful land.
- Magnetic Hill, Ladakh: – Visiting unusual places adds up to a complete package of incredible moments to cherish forever. Well, speaking about the unique places of India, Ladakh never fails to please tourists from all across the world. Present at the height of 3,352.8 meters the magnetic hill is one such place to mesmerize you.
Due to the magnetic properties of the mountain, the vehicle can travel uphill even when the ignition is turned off. Such a thrilling experience created by the gravitational force of the hill made the place count among the major tourist attractions of the world.
- Andaman: – What about adding some thrill to your vacation with your friends? Andaman offers maximum adventure complemented with mind-blowing dishes and lush greenery. Whether it is about scuba diving or rafting, Andaman offers the best possible experience in the Indian Ocean
Well, the scope of adventure doesn’t stop here, you can also relax your body and mind with the world’s best Spa far from the city sounds. So, Andaman is undoubtedly the Best place to visit in India with friends. If you are planning a trip with your buddies, make sure to tick this box to have a ball of experience.
- Goa: – How come a vacation plan with your friends leads without including the beaches and coastal highways of Goa! Visiting and staying in Goa makes a perfect friend’s trip that many dream of. It provides everything from unforgettable bike rides to gypsies and incredible water activities.
Besides, Goa is one of the few places that can fill you up on the beach cravings. So, you can never miss this insane spot to chill out with your friends.
- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh: – One can never go wrong by preferring Shimla as the Honeymoon destination. It is by far the most romantic spot with chilled temperature, incredible cuisine, and invincible nature. From the beautiful sky at night to the magical sunlight in days, everything about Shimla is extraordinary.
Not only this, but you can also find a ton of luxurious hotels and resorts amidst summer hills on the hill station. With the superiority in every inch, Shimla tops the list of best places to visit in India for Honeymoon.
- Ranikhet, Uttarakhand: – If you and your partner love being amidst the freshness of nature, nothing can match Ranikhet, the masterpiece of nature. Being the most preferred and top-rated Honeymoon Destination in India. You can not only spend quality time but also witness the breath-taking scenic beauty of trees and sky in Ranikhet.
The beauty of India is never ending and there are lot more destinations that can give you the best experience possible. The above mentioned places are the top destination you shouldn’t miss to visit with your loved ones.