Trekking brings enormous health benefits and cures every distress of life through its perplexing trails. If you are looking for an escape from the hustle of metropolis life, then the impeccable Har Ki Dun Trek of Uttarakhand should be in your bucket list. The cradle shaped valley settled in the heart of Govind Ballabh Pant National Park, the Har Ki Dun experiences dense forestry and paranormal peaks.
Explore the joyride to the crest of Har Ki Dun trek with the trustworthy and most reliable travel company the BanBanjara. The Har Ki Dun trek, also known as to be the stairways to heaven has terrific ancient culture, mountain views, forests, grasslands, meadows, rivers, streams and even an alpine lake. The trail takes you to the unblemished parts of Govind Pashu Vihar National Park and Sanctuary.
Being one of the most beautiful treks, the Har Ki Dun Trek will take you through some of the most unprecedented parts of Garhwal Himalayas. And the BanBanjara will serve you with exclusive guidance throughout the trekking trails, and briefing sessions.
Trekking is an adrenaline pumping ride and crisscrossing through lush greenery adds star to the expedition of exploration. The activity fosters the benefit to physical health and enhances your strength, agility and cardio fitness. As it has been famously said “It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” And this is how trekking usher us closer to our mother nature and ourselves by endeavoring organically. Disconnecting from the clutter of normal life proffers you the golden opportunity to think freely and feel loved.
“Explore the Wilderness of Har Ki Dun Trek in its Raw Form”
Trekking never restricts itself only to an expert and trained enthusiast. Even a neophyte has to triumph a summit to become an experienced junkie later. Of course being a strenuous activity, the trekking trails of Har Ki Dun with the height of 11699 ft (3566 metre) urges you for a little investment in your overall fitness before plunging on the vacation of your dreams. BanBanjara’s trekking instructor elucidates few DIY preparation before you hop on the trails of Har Ki Dun to mould it into an explicit comfort:-
- You should have the capability to walk around 3 to 4 km in 45 to 50 min. If not, then you should start practicing sundry physical activities at least 30 days before commencing the Har Ki Dun trek.
- You ought to emphasize on your cardiovascular fitness. Aerobic activities like swimming, cycling, brisk walking or jogging can espouse you in achieving your personal goals on trekking trails.
- Jumping jacks, half-jacks, squats, leg raises, hops, and even plank-jacks are great bodyweight exercises that require no special equipment or skill, and you can easily get started with them.
- Pumping your legs for strengthening is another great preparation for hiking Har Ki Dun Trek. Lunges, squats, and calf-raises are some beneficial exercises to enhance your leg strength.
- Carrying strong backpacks on the hike entails a strong back to carry your pack. Work on your calves and back strength with sit ups while strapping on your pack.
- Train yourself into oblivion of elevators and take the stairs every chance you get.
- Try yourself while walking on steep, rocky terrain, loose shale, and muddy paths. Scrutinize your style of walking every time you take a step forward.
- Using walking poles in trek is of great benefit. Adding two more legs, ease the load on knees and thighs on steep climbs. Therefore, bringing walking poles in use while preparing yourself for the Har ki Dun trek will be of immense benefit.
- Buy yourself all the necessary sources of energy before embarking on the expedition of phenomenal experience. Hydration will be key for your trek – lemon and salt OR electrolyte powder/drink like Glucon D will aid you hydration. In addition to hydrating yourself, carrying nuts, dried fruit, muesli bars and chocolate will be all good as well as quick sources of energy and protein.
Basically you don’t need to be in the best shape for exploring the summit. But physical fitness gives you confidence with a little preparation before you set about to conquer your dreams. Just keep on invigorating yourself with the view of success, as it is said that the ability to see success is halfway to achieving success.
At BanBanjara, we organise an uncompromising journey when it comes to safety. You will be given proper trekking gears with a briefing session about the structure and terrain before you set forth to roister at the Har Ki Dun. We set our sights on accomplishing the goal of summit within the time limits that can go hand-in-hand with your own comfort and footslogging momentum.
Stop cribbing about the mundane life and connect with nature. Once you triumph the summit of the splendid Har Ki Dun trek, you would feel it as the felicitation for your sore calves and blisters. If you have gird yourself for trekking trails and are ready to take the next step, why not take BanBanjara under yours wing for the staggering Har Ki Dun Trek.