Guhantara Resort – Must Read an Ultimate Guide before the Visit!
The Guhantara Resort, a cave resort, has been anteriorly designed in a way that fulgently brings up the combination of land and historical features abound in the state of Karnataka. Guhantara, also the first underground cave resort, outstretches its arms if you are keenly looking forward to a day of leisure. Settled beautifully in the Kanakapura of Bangalore city, cave resort compels you to bring out the dancer in you at the rain dance floor in its man-made lake and a natural waterfall.
The resort is majestically covered with lush greenery and the prevailing tranquility is a perfect escape from the hustle of city life. Guhantara Resort impeccably embellish monolithic stones to preserve long lost civilizations, and also, go hand-in-hand with modern amenities. If you ever dreamt of staying in a cave or wondered how it would feel like, then Guhantara Resort of Bangalore comes as an incredible cave-like ambience and architecture for a fun weekend getaway.
Enthrallment packed cave resort has a beautifully equipped auditorium – the Rangamandapa, competent liquor at the Madhushala, ayurvedic spa therapy at the Agastya Kuteera and dining at Sambhojana to cater all your needs. Even though being an underground resort, the resort has a proper ventilation inbuilt architecture and offers free WiFi too.
The Resort again also brings out the best colourful frescoes laid everywhere in midst of dense carved rock work. There some must visiting sections in the resort, creating their own identity different from all other resorts in Bangalore:
- Rangamandapa: A well equipped auditorium is a 700 people capacity auditorium. Entertainment filled performances by folk artists is the real grandeur of this section. In Fact the authentic setting of the auditorium brings those carved rocks and frescoes into live forms.
- Agastya Kuteera: Guhantara gives rejuvenation to both the senses and the spirit with its natural cleansing programs in Agastya Kuteera. The resort lets you completely soak in an ayurvedic spa panorama by well-trained physicians and therapists. Ayurvedic spa treatments are designed to:
• Detoxify and cleanse your system.
• Boost your immune system.
• Leave you in good health.
• Improve your overall well-being.
- Sambhojana: As comes with the name, Sambhojana is the dining restaurant of Guhantara Cave Resort. It serves various scrumptious multi-cuisine in its classic cave decor themed on lush green landscape.
Madhushala Bar : The Most Vibrant Section of Guhantara Resort, Bangalore
- Madhushala: It is the splendid part of Guhantara for setting up a rhythm with a drink in a hand and cave-like decor in its background. Madhushala bar has both Indian and foreign liquor.
- Samvaad: As the name suggests, Samvaad is the fully equipped conference hall of the resort. This section makes the Guhantara Resort, friendly for corporate team day out that lets you work in the splendour ambience with 24/7 free WiFi like facilities.
Accomodations in Guhantara Resort
Soothe yourself in the Arms of Guhantara Resort, Bangalore
Accomodations in Guhantara Resort serves three types of rooms – primitive, lithic suite, and cave suite, all with the theme in continuation with the resort. Each room is well equipped with televisions, air conditioning, cosy beds, WiFi and has a dignified touch of nature. The spacious balcony of the rooms will bring you even more closer to the resort’s values for historical periods, and rich hospitality.
Facilities That Set Guhantara Resort Different from Other Resorts
Bring Out the Dancer in you on the Dance Floor at Guhantara Resort, Bangalore
Guhantara Resort has a unique organization of modern facilities with a traditionally inbuilt ambience, that sets it different from any other resorts in Bangalore. Right from the time of stepping into Guhantara’s premises, the resort starts catering all your basic and luxurious needs, soon turning into privileges.
- Access to free WiFi.
- Safety protocols.
- Transportation, on your request.
- Physically disabled friendly ecosystem.
- CCTV protection.
- Swimming pool.
- Ayurvedic spa.
- Madhushala bar.
- Kids play area.
- Presentation room, and a conference hall.
- Outdoor sports.
- Customer friendly staff.
Adventurous Activities in Guhantara Resort
Quad Biking: Savour the Inner Adventure Junkie in the Activities of Guhantara Resort, Bangalore
Adventurous and enthralling activities in Guhantara brings people from different walks of life together through the support of fun team building sessions. The lavish setting of the resort helps you in bracing yourself for future endeavours. The adventurous activities include:
- Bull ride.
- Quad biking
- Rope walk
- Horse riding
- Dance floor
- Bungee trampoline
- Zip lining
- Fish spa
- Indoor and outdoor games like badminton, slingshot, archery and dart.
How to Reach Guhantara Resort?
The Guhantara Resort is located at a distance of 35 km from Bangalore palace. The way to the resort is well connected with roads, and is easily reachable via private cars or public buses or taxis. You can also reach the resort via the NICE Bangalore Mysore Expressway.
Location: Sy. No. 177 & 177/18, Off Kanakapura Main Road, Nowkal Palya, Bangalore South Taluk, Kaggalipura – 560082, Karnataka.
Things to Carry while Visiting Guhantara Resort
The things to carry while visiting Guhantara Resort is a checklist to be tallied before stepping out for the visit:
- Nylon made swimming suits for pool activities are mandatory.
- Comfortable and light clothings.
- Comfortable shoes with a good grip.
- Don’t carry valuable accessories.
- There is no ATM nearby, but the resort accepts Credit/Debit cards cash, online payment, online transfer and cheque or DD in favor of “M/s Rashi Eco Tourism Ltd”.
Guhantara Resort: Must Visiting Resort of Bangalore
Guhantara Resort nestled deep in the heart of Karnataka, hypnotizes you with its deep love for historical periods. The variant sort of Packages cost at an average of INR 2000, and the cost is worth the coziness of the resort. Whether it be staying amidst real carved rock work, or vividly colourful frescoes, or lazing in the pool under the sun, the resort immensely talks about the story of India’s rich culture, and tradition. Resort vehemently depicts the rich heritage which might have been forgotten in today’s fancy world. So take a day off, book your slot, and discover the panoramic serenity of the Guhantara Resort in Bangalore.